Introducing our VTi® Celtic Quick Connect Motor — the most versatile motor suitable for roller shades of any size, including residential and commercial projects.
- Its roll-up speed is as fast as 33 rpm.
- Recommended for shades with dimensions up to 156” x 156”.
- Operation as quiet as 35 dB.
- Simple electronic setting of limits and other adjustments.
- Up to 4 intermediate limits can be preset in the Electronic Limits motor.
- 433.92 MHz radio frequency communication.
- AC: alternating current.
- No electrical cable manipulation necessary, adding extra safety for the installer.
- IP65 rated whip connector is resistant to harsh environments like dust, water, and wind.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is water-resistant, but not waterproof.
- Compatible with all the installation options that Vertilux offers.
- Smart control with VTi® Smart Hub, anytime, anywhere.
- Compatible with leading brands of Automation Systems
With the VTi® Smart Hub, you can control your VTi® Celtic Motorized Shades and also integrate and control all your RF devices.
The VTi® Smart Hub does not require the specialized work of an integrator, you can make it work by plugging it in and following a few simple steps. Learn how to set up your VTi® Smart Hub here.
You can also control your shades by voice commands with Siri. To set up with Siri integration, please see here.
Control your Vertilux Motorized Shades with voice commands via your favorite Google Home assistant.
You can integrate your shades into your daily life with scenes from your Google assistant.
You can also control your Vertilux Motorized Shades from any of the Amazon Echo devices.
Learn how to set up your Amazon Echo to control your shades here.
Additionally, all VTi® Celtic Motors can also be integrated with the world's leading automation brands.
To learn how you can specify our VTi® Celtic Motors for your next project, feel free to contact us. We would like to opportunity to work with you!